MAXX HDD was built on the framework and commitment to exceed all of our client’s expectations throughout the trenchless construction process. We are just as committed to the health and safety of our employees, the communities we work in while minimizing our environmental impact. All of our HS&E objectives are carefully measured and reviewed on a daily basis.
At MAXX HDD, we are committed to exceeding all of our client’s expectations throughout the entire trenchless construction process. That commitment extends to the health and safety of our employees, as well as the communities where we work, with a focus on minimizing our environmental impact.
“Safety First” is more than a phrase at MAXX HDD, it’s a culture. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance. We pride ourselves in taking all necessary steps to ensure they return home safe and sound to family and friends. This culture begins with communication at all levels and is maintained through:
- Extensive training of the construction and application process at the field level
- Responsible supervision by ownership and management
- Insuring that all equipment is in proper working condition, well maintained and inspected daily
- Providing all appropriate tools and supplies needed for a safe work environment
- Identifying hazards on the job site before they happen
- Developing a positive and cooperative safety culture
- Allowing all employees the ability to voice safety concerns
- Having at least one certified OSHA, CPR and First Aid employee on site at all times
At MAXX HDD, we hold ourselves to an extremely high standard on environmental performance. Minimizing the impact the pipeline and utility construction process has on the environment and the company is of utmost importance. The industry requires us to regularly operate in environmentally sensitive surroundings and the preservation of these areas is top priority. Our environmental procedures meet or exceed all industry and governmental standards and are based on MAXX HDD’s extensive Environmental Management Systems.